IP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE.
All products, programs, courses, workshops, events and services purchased are FINAL and there are NO REFUNDS. Products such as clothing, houseware, art, etc. will be replaced based on manufacturer defective is necessary. There are extensive support and upgrade programs, read the specific details for the programs of your interest below. You are making an freely independent decision to purchase understanding the negative impact for non-payment as reported by Consumer Credit Reporting agencies and that Credit Card Fraud is a criminal offense in any country.
It is your sole responsibility to have, maintain and use a computer that is considered customary and standard complete with a browser, Internet connection, free version of Flash, free version of QuickTime, and free version of Acrobat Reader to participate in products and programs offered.
You are solely and wholly responsible for any decisions made or actions taken or initiated by them that may be motivated by or as a result of any materials, mentoring, coaching and advice received. IP does not warrant or guarantee that any specific level of success or achievement will be attained.
Possession, participation or use of any book, content or program does NOT give you rights to use any process or its steps clients commercially to develop a business, or to derive income using any content as the source. All products, services, courses, programs, workshops or events are sold with the understanding that IP is not engaged in rendering legal, medical, financial services. If legal or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
Copyright and other protection.
Use of the Site and Content—permissions and restrictions.
You may only make noncommercial uses of the Site and the Content. You may access the Course Materials and Videos for your own personal use. In addition, you may not download any Course Videos offered on the Site. You may not retransmit, publish, distribute, display or otherwise make available any of the Course Videos or other Content to others. In no event may you alter or modify the Course Videos or any other Content, including, without limitation, by adding any advertisement or other material or by interfering with the viewing of any Content. None of the foregoing restrictions will apply to your own User Content (as defined below).
Reserved rights; no violation of law or others’ rights.
User accounts; account termination policy.
User submissions and rules of conduct.
Account holders will be able to participate in online discussion forums and to submit or post comments, profiles and/or other content on the Site (collectively, “User Content”). You are solely responsible for any User Content you post or submit to the Site, and for the consequences of posting or submitting it. By posting or submitting User Content to the Site, you grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, fully paid, perpetual license to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, perform, and otherwise make available your User Content in connection with the Site and for our broader educational purposes, including without limitation for promoting or redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any manner or media, and to authorize others to do the foregoing. By posting or submitting User Content to the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us the foregoing rights, and that neither your User Content nor our use of it as permitted under the foregoing license will infringe or violate anyone’s rights. You agree not to submit or post any content, or engage in any other activity in connection with the Site, that:
Infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights, or rights of privacy or publicity
Violates any law or regulation
Is intentionally false or misleading
Defames, threatens, or harasses anyone
Is harmful, dangerous, abusive, or offensive
Is obscene or contains pornography
Contains or utilizes any computer virus, other malicious code, or program that may damage or interfere with the operation of any system, or may unlawfully intercept any data or personal information
Contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity
Otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Site or other users’ use or enjoyment of the Site
Disclaimer of warranties.
THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY, OTHER THAN PROVIDERS OF USER CONTENT, OUR “COLLABORATORS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUFFICIENCY OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR CONTENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE. WE DO NOT APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHERS. NEITHER WE NOR OUR COLLABORATORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
Links to other sites.
Links on the Site to third-party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on the Site, please notify us as provided at Reporting Copyright Infringements, where you will find the contact information for our designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for further information). That contact information pertains only to notifications of claimed infringement. Please direct all other communications concerning the Site as directed below.
Applicable law and jurisdiction; access from outside Nevada.
Termination; discontinuation of Site or elements.
- If free shipping is indicated when purchasing any product, that product will be shipped ground or surface transportation, and free shipping is not available outside of North America. Regardless of the method of shipment, paid or free, international tariffs or brokerage fees are not included and are the responsibility of the MEMBER.
- Every effort will be made to process your order within forty-eight (48) hours if received by 11:00 AM MT and based on availability unless an out of stock condition exists, all others will be shipped within seventy-two 72 hours, weekends and holidays excluded, after which delivery will be based on the shipping service that you’ve selected. The shipping duration will be based on availability, the carrier and shipping method you select. If shipping is delayed or lost due to inaccurate or incomplete customer information, the customer must place a new order. Otherwise, if shipping is delayed or lost due to the carrier or processing, we will replace the order and ship it at no cost to the customer.
- If your order is International or ships to an address different than the billing address, you are required to fax a note referencing your order no. and authorizing the alternate shipping address. In addition, include a copy of the front and back of the credit card and fax to 01-310-827-9720.
- Order data and information entered via the web site is the sole responsibility of the MEMBER. We can not guarantee that any emailed or faxed shipping addresses will be changed prior to shipment. Any shipping delays and costs for re-direction or re-shipping including product cost is the responsibility of the MEMBER. We can not guarantee email or fax delivery of any notice, and our non-receipt is not a reason for a refund. Call 01-310-827-9720 x202 if you suspect that you are not receiving notices.
- If a payment plan is chosen for any product or service and any of the scheduled payments are not received, we reserve the right to refuse entry into any online support, tele-class, tele-course or one-on-one meetings that may be a part of the product or service. Once all payments have been made entry will resume.
- Merchandize is 100% guaranteed against defects in workmanship. Our guarantee allows the customer to return merchandise within fifteen (15) days of shipment from our facility for a reprint or replacement.
- Reprints or replacement will be granted for:
- Misplaced printing position
- Wrong color printed (customers must specify color when submitting artwork, if an exact color is needed a PMS color match must be requested)
- Poor quality of actual garments
- Wrong garments used, style or color
- Wrong design printed
- Refund and reprints will not be granted for:
Damage in shipping
Wrong size ordered or garment sizing
- All printed merchandise is the exclusive copyright of Castle Montone, Limited. All rights are reserved worldwide. It is strictly prohibited to redistribute, copy or republish any of the material and art sold on Lifelicious.me web site and/or its subsidiaries (referred to herein as IP).
C. Workshops, Intensives and Events
- Orders received at live events are considered final unless the agreement is canceled within three (3) business days from the order date (excluding Sundays and holidays). The cancellation must be a signed and dated request by YOU stating that you are canceling the agreement as executed, and must be received by contact information below within three (3) business days from the order date (excluding Sundays and holidays). Once any and all materials are returned in unopened, unused and in resalable condition a refund will be processed. Should any of the materials returned are not unopened, unused and in resalable condition a refund will be processed less the replacement cost. The refund may take up to two (2) billings cycles to appear on your statement.
- Any workshop or seminar must be paid in full or current in the payment plan a minimum of two (2) business days prior to the desired workshop or seminar. All workshop or seminar fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to another workshop or seminar date if notified ten (10) business days prior to the original workshop or seminar. Otherwise any workshop or seminar fee cannot be transferred, and is non-refundable.
- Anyone transferring from one workshop to another will be charged a $50 transfer fee, due and payable at the time of the request. All transfers expire within one (1) calendar year from the original date of purchase.
- All special pricing offered and committed to at any workshop must be paid within two (2) business days. Otherwise, the regular retail prices published on this site shall prevail. Any special pricing products or services can be purchased, paid for and used for up to six (6) months in the future.
- All products and services purchased at an event or workshop produced by us or any other promoter are considered final unless the agreement is canceled within two (2) business days from the order date (excluding Sundays and holidays). The cancellation must be a signed and dated request by you, the buyer, stating that you are canceling the agreement as executed and must be received by mail, support form, or fax (01-310-827-9720) within two (2) business days from the order date.
- By attending a workshop or tele-class or participating in a testimonial acquisition program, you agree to grant the use of your likeness or voice or text quote for promotional use of any process or program. You further agree that all right, title to, and interest in films, videotapes, photographs, recordings and transcripts of your appearance, voice and words, as well as any and all elements thereof shall be IP’s sole and exclusive property, including, without limitation, the right to edit, copy, exhibit, transmit, perform, license, sell and otherwise exploit all or any portion thereof in any and all media, whether now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without restriction or limitation. Wherever possible, your likeness, voice or text will be credited with your name, business or website. If you see the use of your likeness or voice or text quote, and would prefer that it not be credited with your name, business or website just contact us at http://membercare.intentionproducts.com, or fax us at 01-310-827-9720 and let us know.
- Any previous fully paid attendee may personally attend the same workshop for 50% of the current fee. This benefit is non-transferable.
- Mentorship is extremely limited and by application only, and is renewed annually by invitation only.
- All Mentorship is for a fixed period of twelve (12) months.
- MEMBERS agree to avail of and pay for, the complete Mentorship. Once Mentorship is full, approved applicants will be put on our waiting list until an existing member departs.
- Mentorship fees are payable in advance and may be paid in a single payment or consecutive monthly payments as determined by each program. Paying monthly by installments does not entitle the MEMBER to terminate this agreement, except in the circumstances set out below. If payments are not made in accordance with the agreement, all services will halt and all necessary action will be taken, at the MEMBER’S cost, to collect the unpaid fees, including but not limited to interest and penalties, Collection Agency fees, tracing fees, legal fees and any additional costs pertaining to the outstanding debt.
- Mentorship fees may increase after the end of the initial Mentorship period but no more than once in each year. We will give MEMBERS one month’s notice in writing of any proposed increase in the Mentorship fee at the same time that an invitation is issued to renew Mentorship. If the MEMBER does not agree to pay the new fee, the MEMBER may not accept the invitation to continue Mentorship therefore canceling any further payments.
- Mentorship may be terminated ONLY when the MEMBER provides all details which were false when applying for Mentorship and how the false declarations would have reasonably affected our decision to grant a Mentorship. If termination is permitted, all time spent with the MEMBER, for any purpose, will be billed at the rate of $1,500 per hour plus a cancellation penalty of $5,000 will be accessed against payments made up to date of the termination’s acceptance.
E. Kim Castle and naked kim™
- Naked Kim is a recurring subscription service paid automatically each month or year based on the MEMBER preference.
- The MEMBERS agree that duplication and distribution of any video on kimcastle.com is strictly prohibited.
- The Naked Kim recurring subscription can be canceled at any time in your online account or by calling or faxing the contact information below. There are no refunds.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our Terms and Conditions and/or practices, please contact us at:
Intention Products, LLC
723 S. Casino Center Blvd., Floor 2
Las Vegas, NV 89101
US: 800-457-9713 x202, 800-457-9713 fax
INTL: 01-301-827-9720 x202, 01-301-827-9720
Last updated on October 1, 2015
Copyright © Castle Montone, Limited All Rights Reserved.